Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the procedure for getting a dealership? Person/Company should be registered under GST. We will provide necessary documents for application in RTO to apply for a “Trade Certificate”.
- How much deposit is to be paid to the company? Refundable deposit of 50000 Rs through DD or cheque. Once trade certificate is issued, we will adjust the deposit amount against your first order.
**Minimum order should be 5 units.
- How many days’ credit is given for vehicle stock by the company? Company does not endorse credit system. All payments have to be cleared before delivery of orders.
- What is the dealer’s order policy? Will the company supply vehicles without order? Company will supply only according to dealer requirements. It is dealer’s responsibility to maintain adequate stock and monthly sales targets.
- What is the period of dealership agreement with the company? Dealership Agreement with the company is renewable after every 1 year.
- What will be the area of operations for the dealership? Distinct area of operation will be given to the dealership for sales and service-related activities.
Investment and Returns
- What is the investment required to start new dealership? Other than land and building ( minimum area 350 sqft )
Dealer will be required to invest as per the following details:
– Interior : depends upon dealer’s available space
– Vehicles, Spares and Accessories stock – equivalent to monthly number of sales.
– Dealership Fee – No fees is charged for dealership.
- Working capital from bank or own funds: As per dealer’s capacity.
Support from company
- What support will be given by the company to new dealership? Company will provide manpower training to workshop technical staff at company’s locations.
– Training to the sales team will be provided on product features, customer handling, sales process.
– All leads of concerned area will be given to Respected Dealer.
- Retail Leads
- Bulk Purchase Leads
– Brochures & Fliers Will Be Provide